Call for Applicants Spring 2022
Sigma Theta Tau International
Undergraduate Leadership Intern Program
Are you a born leader? Do you ever wish you could be more of a leader than a follower? Would you like to be mentored by other leaders in the nursing profession? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Undergraduate Leadership Intern Program might be for you!
The Leadership Intern Program provides one member the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of the Gamma Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International. As the Leadership Intern, you will function as a leader-in-training within the organization.
- Active membership in Sigma Theta Tau, Gamma Chapter, during the internship
- Interest in leadership development
- Potential for and willingness to serve as a leader within the Chapter or at the regional level
- Completion of leadership application
- Undergraduate in a nursing program
You will receive various benefits for your service including:
- Payment for the second year of Gamma membership
- Ability to network with nurse leaders
- Leadership skill development
- Great resume builder
- Payment to take NCLEX
You will be responsible for carrying out important duties for the health and vitality of the chapter including:
- Work with the current student intern for one semester to assist transition
- Assist with membership involvement initiatives
- Attend/support board meetings
- Chair the Community Service Committee with support from the board
- Work on a project with a Chapter Officer & the Committee.The project will be mutually determined by the Intern and the Chapter Officer.
The Leadership Intern’s tenure will last from the time of induction through the month of their graduation.
Make a difference! Be a Leadership Intern! Apply today!
For more information contact Jemmie Hoang
firstname.lastname@example.org for questions